Printed & signed by the artist
#9216-B from the series Excerpts from Silver Meadows
- 8x10 inch archival photographic print, open edition.
- From the series Excerpts from Silver Meadows
- 20% of all proceeds will go to Doctors Without Borders.
- FREE SHIPPING on international orders over $200
- Domestic Shipping: Free
- International Shipping: Starting at $15
"This image to me is a recollection of a quiet and serene point in time, a respite. When I’m out photographing landscapes, the best moments are when all the chaos and worry and noise from the outside world just…drop away. There are certain roads in different places that I’m very fond of. I actually revisit them whenever I am near, getting to see them in different weather and at different times."